Lanzarote Squash Adult Squash Camp 30th November – 4th December 2020.
Lanzarote Squash Camp is one of the most important camps we are running. World Enjoyer is very happy to announce another squash camp in Lanzarote in this amazing location.
Lanzarote Squash Camp Goals.
– Train with international squash coaches and World Class Players
– Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
– Enjoy the fantastic sporting facilities at a world-class sports resort on the island of Lanzarote in the Canary Islands.
– The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
– We cater for all levels of squash and offer a relaxed style of camp with players and coaches working and socializing together.
– A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention.
Contact us for details of the camp; travel to Lanzarote; accommodation information and the package offered by World Enjoyer for this unique opportunity
Since 2003 we have been able to organize numerous squash camps around the world and for us, it will be a pleasure to be able to count on you in this very important event. Lanzarote Squash Camp will be the fifteenth event in Lanzarote after 7 years of consecutive working hard in Lanzarote.
- Neill has been a World Enjoyer coach since 2014 and is a professional squash coach and fitness trainer with a Level 2 Coaching Diploma from the European Squash Federation.
- Neil has trained more than 400 players at World Enjoyer. He is an active player and is currently Over 40’s European Masters Bronze Medalist and won the silver medal in 2018.
- Neil is an athlete, a sports lover, very experienced and superbly fit. He is a warm character who creates tough, but enjoyable training sessions.
Tino Casas Fortuny.
- As the CEO and founder of World Enjoyer in 2003, Tino has organized more than 265 squash camps in 15 countries.
- A professional squash coach with a level 2 coaching diploma from the European Squash Federation), and a former world-ranked PSA Professional with a highest ranking of 119. His best result on the PSA circuit was Swiss Open Runner-up 2003.
- Tino has organized two European Squash Championships in 2009 and 2013 and was Spanish National Junior Coach 2006-2015 (best result 3rd place Worlds 2014, Namibia; 2nd place European Championships, Helsinki 2014). Tino’s other credentials include Spanish National Coach 2006-2015 and Technical Director of Spanish Squash Federation 2006-2015.
- Passionate about squash, he loves organizing events and goes out of his way to improve every aspect of his student’s approach to the game.
- Tino has trained more than 1500 players from 40 countries and his goals are to continue improving as a professional coach and to provide the best squash camps available.
Objectives Lanzarote Squash Camp 2020:
Train and improve your squash in an international environment in one of the most important sports resorts in squash in the beautiful Canary Islands. Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in a very nice environment. The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
Receive training and matches from our professional staff. Contact us for details of the camp!
Squash Camp daily Schedule:
This is a provisional schedule where you can see the daily plan every day in the camp. The juniors will enjoy a lot the sports sessions during their unique experience.
- 08.30 Breakfast.
- 10.00 Physical Preparation.
- 11.00 Squash Session. Technical work on the court. Improve your skills, movements, and accuracy on the squash court.
- 13.00 Pool.
- 14.00 Eat & Relax.
- 16.30 Tactical game exercises.Matches between players and coaches.
- 19.00 Activity.
- 20.30 Dinner.
In this camp, we will give you a completed Feedback during the camp, consequently, we will provide a professional analysis for your future improvement.
Camp Format 2020.
Limited places: 36
Information and bookings.
If you want to register for our Squash camp, you can send us an email or contact us via phone. Don´t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Telephone: +34 637 444 869
Price: 590€. Payment will be made by bank transfer. Limited places. We include 4 nights of accommodation and the squash camp.
Venue Training and Accommodation:
Club La Santa.