Moscow Squash Camp 2021
Moscow squash Camp will be one of the most important events in 2021. We are very happy to announce for the fourth edition, World Enjoyer will run in Moscow a squash camp in City Squash. Don´t miss this opportunity to train with Borja Golan and international coaches. Moscow Squash Camp is one of the best opportunities for you to discover Rusia and improve your squash.
Since 2003 we have been able to organize numerous squash camps around the world and for us, it will be a pleasure to be able to count on you in this very important event.
Dates: 22,23 and 24th January 2021.
Number of Edition: 4th Edition
Adult and Junior Squash Camp
Here you can find some of the objectives you can find in our camp in Moscow and you can see how we understand our players.
- Train with international squash coaches and World Class Players. More than 263 camps since 2004. You will be coached by Borja Golan, former number 5 in the world. 2 Times European Champion. 32 PSA titles.
- Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team. More than 17 years of running camps.
- A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention.
- The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training. Demanding program for Elite players in Rusia.
- How you can beat your opponents? Improve and do the next step. You will receive the information and coaching to grow as a player.
Our program will focus on your technique and help develop your physical capacity whilst taking into consideration your age and physical development. We will also work with you to improve your mental toughness:
- Sessions of stretching and relaxation.
- Develop a personalized action plan for you to take away and work on.
- Individual coaching sessions tailored to your specific needs.
- Video analysis and seminars to improve your tactics.
- Sports psychology and visualization to help you achieve your personal squash goals.
Specific Targets Moscow Squash Camp:
During the weekend, we will work in Moscow Squash Camp small details very useful for your squash level, which will help you a lot in your improvement. For instance, your game will be more competitive in all aspects. Moscow Squash Camp will focus on these specific targets:
- Shot selection, Basics, and accuracy with target exercises.
- How you can create opportunities during the game?
- Move your opponent around the court
- Competition. Determination.
Camp Format Moscow Squash Camp:
Number of participants: 24
Price and Camp Registration: 315€
Borja Golán, Irina Beliaeva, Sergei Beliaev, and Tino Casas.
Phone Contact: Tino Casas
Phone Contact World Enjoyer: +34 637444869
Squash Club: City Squash.
My third squash camp with World Enjoyer has ended two days ago. This time in Moscow we were lucky to learn from two great Spanish coaches — Tino Casas and Borja Golan. Each time, Tino brings something new and interesting to get the most out of each camp. Excellent organization and stunning atmosphere are the two essential ingredients of these squash camps. As I said, it was my third camp, but definitely not my last one.