BERGEN SQUASH CAMP
Adult and Junior Squash Camps in 2019
(Bergen - Norway)
Dates: 1st until 3rd of November 2019.
- Train with international squash coaches. More than 200 camps since 2004.
- Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team. More than 15 years of coaching.
- A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention.
- The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
- We cater for all levels of squash and offer a relaxed style of camp with players and coaches working and socializing together.
- Enjoy a fantastic city. Contact us for details of the camp; travel; accommodation information and the package offered by WorldEnjoyer for this unique opportunity.
Our program will focus on your technique and help develop your physical capacity whilst taking into consideration your age and physical development. We will also work with you to improve your mental toughness:
1.Sessions of stretching and relaxation.
2. Develop a personalized action plan for you to take away and work on.
3.Individual coaching sessions tailored to your specific needs.
4.Video analysis and seminars to improve your tactics.
5.Sport psychology and visualization to help you achieve your personal squash goals.
Squash Camp Schedule:
16.30 Squash Session, 1st group. Perception, Decision, Action.
19.00 Squash Session, 2nd group. Skills and accuracy. Balance.
09.00 Squash Session, 1st group. Technical work on the court, tactical game exercises. Improve your skills, movements, and accuracy on the squash court.
11.00 Squash Session, 2nd group.
13.00: Eat & Relax.
16.00 Squash Session 1st group, Tactical work including Matches between players and coaches, Stretching session and prevent injuries.
18.30 Squash Session 2nd group.
10.00 - 14.00 - Strategy, Determination, Competition. The last day we will have a small competition between both groups and a closing ceremony.
The number of participants: Maximum of 18 participants per week.
Organization: 1 Camp Coach.
This camp will run only by Tino Casas.
1 International Squash Coach. Tino Casas: Former professional player, International Squash Coach. Spanish National Senior and Junior Coach 2006-2015. ESF Level 2.
Since World Enjoyer was established, Tino has coached as well as mentored over 1000 pupils from South Africa, India, Sweden, Indonesia and 21 other countries from all over the world. He has held camps not only in Spain but in Norway, France, Denmark, and 10 countries more. World Enjoyer is expanding every year, establishing itself steadily in the world of squash.
1)Fana Squash Club: www.fanasquash.no
2)Bergen Squash Club: http://www.bergensquashsenter.no
Location: Sandslihaugen 10 - 5254 Sandsli
Deadline for registration: 15 days before the date.
INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS Telephone: +47 99562806 / +34 637 444 869
Payment will be made by bank transfer. Book early and get a discount.
Registration before October 1, 2019: 200€.
Registration after October 1, 2019: 230€.
Thank you so much for excellent coaching. I loved the energy and engagement you gave us throughout the camp - Ole 24/10/2018.
Thanks for inspiring and tough sessions - Raymond L. 25/10/2018.