Bodo Squash Camp - Adult/Junior Squash Camps 2019 - 3th Edition
4th, 5th and 6th October 2019
12 places avalaible Only!
Book early and get a discount - Payment will be made by bank transfer.
Dates and Prices: 4th – 6th October 2019 - ONLY SQUASH CAMP
Registration before September 1, 2019: 240€.
Registration after September 1, 2019: 280€
Deadline for registration: 15 days before the date.
- Train with international squash coaches.
- Receive high quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
- Enjoy the fantastic sporting facilities at a sports club in the city of Bodø in beautiful Italy.
- The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
- We cater for all levels of squash and offer a relaxed style of camp with players and coaches working and socialising together.
- A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention. Contact us for details of the camp; travel to Bodø; accommodation information and the package offered by WorldEnjoyer for this unique opportunity
I think the camp was very good. I think it was nice that you checked our technique at first. And that you had good exercises that was good for our level. I think it was the right amount of physical exercises too. I have nothing bad to say about the camp, and I think you made the most of the time we spent on court.
Joar K. - Tromso
4th - 5th – 6th October 2019
4 hours a day, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon
Worldenjoyer guarantee minimum 10 hours course per person.
Our programme will focus on your technique and help develop your physical capacity whilst taking into consideration your age and physical development. We will also work with you to improve your mental toughness:
-Sessions of stretching and relaxation.
-Develop a personalised action plan for you to take away and work on.
-Individual coaching sessions tailored to your specific needs.
-Video analysis and seminars to improve your tactics.
-Sport psychology and visualisation to help you achieve your personal squash goals.
Tourism in Bodø.
“It was great having you here. We have not had any coaching here, and played for fun. One thing is to have fun, but it is a lot more fun improving and having progress. Next time we meet you will see the improvements. Working on my hands and keeping my wrist staight. (particularly on my backhand). Always keeping the racket high. Next time, a few kilos lighter, and better shape. Will work on the basics with Jenny too. Take care, and looking forward to seing you again. Until next time, keep doing what you do and help people enjoy the game”
Vidar - Norway
Maximum of participants:
12 per week, 2 groups of 6. One competition/advance group, one Intermediate/Beginners group.
1 Camp Coordinator.
1 International Squash Coach.
Staff: Tino Casas
- CEO Worldenjoyer.
- International Squash Coach.
- Professional Squash Player.
- More than 220 camps runned.
- Spanish National coach (Junior and Seniors 2006-2015).
Since World Enjoyer was established, Tino has coached as well as mentored over 1000 pupils from South Africa, India, Sweden, Indonesia and 21 other countries from all over the world. He has held camps not only in Spain but in Norway, France, Denmark and the Netherlands. World Enjoyer is expanding every year, establishing itself steadily in the world of squash.
SQUASH CAMP SCHEDULE:
17.00 Squash Session, 1st group. Perception, Decision, Action.
19.00 Squash Session, 2nd group. Perception, Decision, Action.
09.00 Squash Session, 1st group. Technical work on track, tactical game exercises. Improve your skills, movements and accuracy on squash court.
11.00 Squash Session, 2nd group. Technical work on track, tactical game exercises. Improve your skills, movements and accuracy on squash court
11.00 or 13.00: Eat & Relax.
16.00 Squash Session 1st group, including Matches between players and coaches, Stretching
18.30 Squash Session 2nd group, including Matches between players and coaches, Stretching
10.00 - 14.00 - Strategy, Determination, Competition.
The last day we will have a small competition between both groups and a clousure ceremony.