Milano Squash Camp - Adult/Junior Squash Camps 2019 - 4th Edition
Book your place calling: +39 335 1918305 Silvia or +34 637 444 869 Worldenjoyer
Venue / Sport Facilities: Poli Squash
Book early and get a discount - Payment will be made by bank transfer.
Registration before 1th April, 2019: 150€.
Registration after 1th April, 2019: 170€.
Deadline for registration: 2019.
- Train with international squash coaches.
- Receive high quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
- Enjoy the fantastic sporting facilities at a sports club in the city of Milano in beautiful Italy.
- The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
- We cater for all levels of squash and offer a relaxed style of camp with players and coaches working and socialising together.
- A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention. Contact us for details of the camp; travel to Milano; accommodation information and the package offered by WorldEnjoyer for this unique opportunity
Silvia O. - Milano 2017
Thanks for everyone Who spent this wonderfull experience with me and thanks to Worldenjoyer for the precious squash tips! I recommend to attend a squash camp to whom like squash and want to improve himself with fun and hard work! Enjoy!
4 hours a day, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon
Worldenjoyer guarantee minimum 10 hours course per person.
Our programme will focus on your technique and help develop your physical capacity whilst taking into consideration your age and physical development. We will also work with you to improve your mental toughness:
-Sessions of stretching and relaxation.
-Develop a personalised action plan for you to take away and work on.
-Individual coaching sessions tailored to your specic needs.
-Video analysis and seminars to improve your tactics.
-Sport psychology and visualisation to help you achieve your personal squash goals.
Tourism in Milano.
Maximum of participants:
18 per week, 2 groups of 9. One competition/advance group, one Intermediate/Beginners group.
1 Camp Coordinator.
1 International Squash Coach.
Staff: Tino Casas
- CEO Worldenjoyer.
- International Squash Coach.
- Professional Squash Player.
- More than 180 camps runned.
- Spanish National coach (Junior and Seniors 2006-2015).
Since World Enjoyer was established, Tino has coached as well as mentored over 1000 pupils from South Africa, India, Sweden, Indonesia and 21 other countries from all over the world. He has held camps not only in Spain but in Norway, France, Denmark and the Netherlands. World Enjoyer is expanding every year, establishing itself steadily in the world of squash.
Sport Facilities – Venue - Poli Squash
SQUASH CAMP SCHEDULE:
17.00 Squash Session, 1st group. Perception, Decision, Action.
19.00 Squash Session, 2nd group. Perception, Decision, Action.
09.00 Squash Session, 1st group. Technical work on track, tactical game exercises. Improve your skills, movements and accuracy on squash court.
11.00 Squash Session, 2nd group. Technical work on track, tactical game exercises. Improve your skills, movements and accuracy on squash court
11.00 or 13.00: Eat & Relax.
16.00 Squash Session 1st group, including Matches between players and coaches, Stretching
18.30 Squash Session 2nd group, including Matches between players and coaches, Stretching
10.00 - 14.00 - Strategy, Determination, Competition.
The last day we will have a small competition between both groups and a closing ceremony.