Dates 11th – 13th MAY 2018
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATIONS:
SQUASH PIRATES http://www.squashpirates.ch
Payment willbe made by banktransfer.
Option A: 11th – 13th MAY 2018 – ONLY SQUASH CAMP (w/o meals) 190€.
Option B: 11th – 13th MAY 2018 – Squash Camp & Lunch (Saturday / Sunday)€ 240,00
Option C: 11th – 13th MAY 2018 – Squash Camp & Lunch(Saturday / Sunday) & Dinner (Friday / Saturday) € 299,00
Option D: 11th – 13th MAY 2018 – Like Option C &Hotel included (2 nights / breakfast included) CHF 445,00 - € 420,00
Deadline for registration: March 26th 2018
- Train with international squash coaches and World Class Players.
- Receive high quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
- Enjoy the fantastic sporting facilities at a sports club in the city of Biel in beautiful Switzerland.
- The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
- We cater for all levels of squash and offer a relaxed style of camp with players and coaches working and socialising together.
- A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention.
Contact us for details of the camp; travel to Biel; accommodation information and the package offered by WorldEnjoyer for this unique opportunity
SQUASH TRAINING 2018
Our programme will focus on your technique and help develop your physical capacity whilst taking into consideration your age and physical development.
We will also work with you to improve your mental toughness:
Sessions of stretching and relaxation.
Develop a personalised action plan for you to take away and work on.
Individual coaching sessions tailored to your specic needs.
Video analysis and seminars to improve your tactics.
Sport psychology and visualisation to help you achieve your personal
Leisure Activities (possibilities):
- Canyon of Taubenloch (15min byfootfrom Center)
- Lake of Biel (10min by car)
- Magglingen (greatviewtothe Swiss Alps and the Lake of Biel) / National Sport Center of Switzerland (15min bycar)
- Old Town of Biel (10min bycar)
- Cheese Factory « Tête de Moine », Bellelay (20min by car / CHF 6.00 / person)
- Beer Brewery«Aare Bier», Bargen (20min bycar / CHF 15.00 / person / onlyFridayfrom 16h30)
- Climbing in trees (www.forrestjump.ch), Les Près d’Orvin (20min by car / CHF 32.00 / person)
- Bern, capital of Switzerland, UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site (30min by car)
CAMP FORMAT 2018:
Maximum of participants:
18, 2 groups of 9.
1 International Squash Coach.
Tino’s Professional Squash since 1999.
Born in October 1978, Tino has been a professional squash player (PSA) since 1999, reaching his best world ranking of 119. He has represented the national team in both juniors stage and as a senior, on more than 100 occasions. As a coach, he has organized and led more than 125 squash courses and more than 50 Squash Camps for both adults and juniors. Until early 2015, Tino Casas combined his work in his squash academy, with over 100 students, while also having the responsibility of technical director and national coach of Spain. His best achievements with the Spanish team were in 2014, when he reached second place in Junior Team Championships and won the bronze medal in the World Junior Champion¬ship in August 2014, while in Namibi
VENUE – ACCOMMODATION.
Sport Facilities – Squash Center Biel
- 4 courts // 1 glassgourt (3 wallsglass)
- Fitness devices
- Theorie Room
SQUASH CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE:
12.30 Squash - Tecnical Work.
15.00 Squash - Tactical work.
19.00 – 20.00 Video Analyses.
Tourism activities in your free time
Breakfast individually in hotel
09.00 Squash Session. Technicalwork on track, tacticalgameexercises. Improveyourskills, movements and accuracy on squash court.
14.00 Squash Session. Including Matches betweenplayers and coach, Stretching.
19.00 – 20.00 Video Analyses / Theorie (bothgroupes)
Tourismactivities in your free time
The last day we will have a small competition between both groups and a closing ceremony.
The camp starts Friday 11th of May at 12am